Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back in life

After a VERY long silence I'm happy to say: I'm here
Even if I was quiet here, my life was kind of busy in the last to month, I had an emergency surgery as my gall bladder did not cooperate with me any more... So I lost a tiny organ and got 4 scars too...
The other - rather major - thing was that in the Early Development center they managed to put a label on our problem, why our most precious girl, Rebecca is different. There is a very big chance that she is autistic. I'm still dealing with this myself, this possibility changed our life a lot, mainly turned it upside down. Of course it changes nothing about how I feel or thing about my girl, but we have to change our life completely.

So, you see I had a reason to no to be here.

But on the other hand, I found that beading - again - have a very good calming, relaxing effect on me and so does designing. So I'm here again and happy to present the first pattern of the Valentine's Day series:



It is already available in my Etsy shop, and I have plenty more to upload this week.
Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment