Thursday, October 15, 2015

Let's celebrate together!

New website Announcement
Because celebrating with friends is always more fun. And because without my friends this would have never happened... "This" referring to our

BRAND NEW SHINY WEBSITE!!!

It's hard to show how thrilled and anxious I am at the same time. I have countless ours of work in it and could only hope that it will be loved by you guys.

We launched on Saturday and the amount of positive feedback and encouragement I've got since is absolute mind blowing! I haven't been around much for a while due to several "life happens" situation in the past years and been a bit worried that I'm forgotten. But I was wrong. And being wrong never made me that happy before ;) The beading community is absolutely amazing! I can't thank you enough your support and kind words my lovely beaders. xxx

There is a bit of game I came up with for my Facebook followers and would like to involve my blog readers too. If you have a Facebook account, you can head over there and read the details in THIS post. If not a Facebook fan, no worries :) I have the details up on the site too, HERE.

Basically, the idea is that you can win one of the 15 money off coupons (5 coupons per week for 3 weeks), all you need to do is share the announcement about our website opening with the link to this post and/or our website: www.vikisbeading.com

No comments:

Post a Comment