Sunday, May 9, 2010

The 100th design and the first sale

Today I've finished the 100th peyote bracelet design. Of course I have a lot "in progress" but I'll only count those when they are done. Incredible how much time I can spend playing around with the colors... Sometimes I got them right in a couple of minutes but I have some design I've finished a month ago but not happy with the Whole Picture.
And here is an other special number: I had my FIRST sale from my website. This feels so fantastic! Not just because I'm happy that someone actually found my site which is only live for a few days but the fact that I made the site. I got some help from Allan but other than that designed, built and finished the whole thing alone. I only just started to upload the patterns. Now I've got all the floral patterns uploaded and started the Abstract and Geometric patterns.

And here is the 100th pattern:It's not listed yet anywhere, will be in a couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. I like the tender flourish design in this.
    When looking through your patterns, my thoughts are it's amazing what you just make with this peyote. And what I also like very much yourconcentration on them. Thank you for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comme il est joli!!!! J'adore!

    ReplyDelete