Sunday, July 17, 2011

Artfire collection - with my pendant!

Guess what! I was just checking my inbox on Artfire, and noticed that I have an unread message I completely overlooked in the last two weeks or so. 
Anyway, the message cheered me up immediately:
I was included in this fantastic collection on Artfire!
Well, to be more precise, my Gothic style Asteria pendant was included, not me as I'm not selling myself...


ArtFire Beadweavers Guild Reds

You can check out this very cool collection curated by KraftyMax 
(thank you, thank you, thank you KraftyMax!) by clicking on title under the image.
Please feel free to rate and don't forget to leave a nice comment :)

I'll be back soon as I have a few new pendants to show you :)

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. You are so very welcome! It is a honor and privilege to know you and your amazing work! ~KM

    ReplyDelete